Sunday, August 09, 2009

Fall Card


So I made a video to show you all how to make this super cute card and the file will not open so I don't know what I did but I will just tell you how to make this card. First the supplies you will need are:
Green Card Stock cut to 11" x 41/2"
Brown layer 5" x 4"
Cricut doodle charms cartridge
White card stock
-- I use the free ones that come in pages of books you buy
Leaf stamp
-- I used one that I got out of a dollar bin at Michael's
Ink for stamp
Marker to color in stamp
-- It is a card and does not have to last forever so I used a Sharpe because I did not have a good color in my creative memories pens
Ribbon in wide green and narrow brown
-- I got mine out of a scrap bag at Joann's fabric for like $2 for 12 1yard pieces
Fold green card stock in half. Then apply ribbon around brown overlay with scotch tape on back to hold it in place then glue to the green base. Now on cricut cut out a white circle by using the blackout feature of the foundation tag and then the shadow feature on the green card stock scraps for a shadow. Now stamp your leaf and color in. Attach the decale with pop dots for added effect and stamp the same leaf inside your card for added feature. Enjoy!

No comments: