Thursday, August 06, 2009



This video is my entry for the pink stampers challenge to make something you love I was caught between decorating a picture frame or making a card. I decided becuase I did not have a frame around I would do a card because I love to keep in contact with my college friends that all live across the country so I will be sending a lot of cards.

In this video I show you my card and how to make a bow. The supplies you would need to create a like card are listed below. Good luck and thanks for watching:)

5 x 12 blue cardstock for card base

41/2 x 51/2 pink textured paper for overlay

2 x 2 white cardstock for stamping on (or embelishment os choice)

A stamp & ink (I use a butterfly that I got in a dollar bin at micheals)

Ribbon

Zots Glue dots

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think your bow idea is GENIUS!! I'm going to try it on the next card I make. Thanks for making this great video tip AND...your card is so cute too!
Joy
www.joyslife.com

Bryan said...

Great job!!! Thanks for participating in the challenge!! Have you ever watched my Cheater Bow video? It was the first one I ever made and it is so different than my current ones. If you want a good laugh you should watch it.

Have a great day!
Robyn