Tuesday, September 29, 2009

2 more down 2 to go (I miss counted before)

This blog hop is a lot of work but really fun to dig in deep to crafting for a week. I finished 2 more challenges and now it is bed time!

The first is for http://chirperchallenge.blogspot.com/2009/09/challenge-blog-owner-blog-hop.html. The challenge was to use the theme "sweet" to make a project with glitter and a stamp. So I made this great goody bag to fill with "sweet stuff." The image is stamped and then the candy(sweet) corn is filled in with stickles glitter! The bag was cut out using the cricut cartridge bag tags boxes and more, Hope you like it!


The second challenge is from http://scrapbooksnstuff.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/09/are-you-ready-to-do-some-blog-hopping.html and we had to make a layout using there sketch. I am really happy with how this turned out because I tried to really make this sketch my own!


1 comment:

Jackie Solomon said...

Love your little Halloween candy bag. TOO cute.

Thanks for playing along with the Chirper Challenge