Saturday, September 12, 2009

Scrap and Stamp Saturday Challenge

This weeks scrap and stamp challenge was to use there sketch to make a layout using everyday photos. So I decided to use these pictures of me and my husband at our condo pool. I took these with my new camera trying to test out the high speed shot. I think this page turned out pretty good considering my cricut broke half way through and tech support is not open till monday:( It just all of a sudden stopped having any pressure! And there is nothing wrong with the blade or blade shelter it is the mechanicle inside so I am really bummed becuase it is only like a month or two old:( Wish me luck



*** Update: I called cs support and they are sending me a new cricut! YAY but I don't know when they are sending it or how long it will take so... I will update you as soon as I have it. Until then I will have to revert to crafting before the cricut! AHHHHHH scary I know:)

4 comments:

Chris said...

very pretty! thanks for joining us this week!

Pamela said...

Love your layout! And I hope you get your cricut working again...if not call customer service! :)

Regina said...

Beautiful layout! love all the photos! I hope you get your cricut fixed soon! I have heard good things about thier customer service!
Congrats on your win last week!

Cheryl KVD said...

Awesome layout! Love it!