Sunday, September 27, 2009

Blog Hop #2

So I finnished two more challenge projects and I have to make sure to get them up as I go to get entered for all of the goodies!
The first challenge is for http://justbugginchallenges.blogspot.com/2009/09/join-us-for-blog-hop.html and the goal was to use any die cut as long as it was altered. The flower in the top corner of this page was cut from home accents with the cricut 2 of each size 1 1/2, 2, and 2 1/2. Then connected and inked so I double altered it! By the way I started this page for a different challenge and then changed my mind half way and decided to do this challenge (I try not to double dip because that is like cheating for prizes! Unless I have to which happens)



The second challenge is for http://scrapfit.blogspot.com/2009/09/2009-challenge-blog-owner-blog-hop.html and it is just for a happy fall card! Hope you enjoy and leave comments!




2 comments:

Kelly B Rutherford said...

fabulous card!! Thanks for playing along at ScrapFIT!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Great projects - love the colors you chose :)