Sunday, September 27, 2009

More Blog hop!



The challenge was to make a page about yourself and what color represents you, but to make it more of a challenge you had to scrap-lift from one of there design team member layouts. So I lifted Mette's layout and came up with this:

By the way I think this is the most amount of different adhesives I have ever used in one layout! I used 2 different pop dots, Zots dots, 3D Zots, Glue Stick, Zig Two way, and mono adhesive! All on one page! So I hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

JeepinMaMa said...

very nice! I love the flower!

Clair said...

Lovely take on Mette's layout x

MiamiKel said...

This is beautiful - so pink and girly and lovely!

Kim said...

wonderful! great job on your lift! thanks for playing with us :)

Miranda said...

Beautiful take on Mette's layout. Thanks for playing along. You did a great job with all the challenges!