Sunday, September 13, 2009

Episode 5- Try Something new

In this video I use a product I have never worked with before. It is fun to try new things so I challenge you to make a craft with something new or a technique you have not tried before and post a comment with a link to a picture of your project and what you did new! The only way to get better at your crafting is to step outside the box! Thanks for watching:) And there will be a prize for one lucky participant I am going to send you an entire container of embellishments that are all a little unique to help your crafting grow! I am going to hit up Michael's, Hobby lobby, Joannes, target, walmart, and maybe even goodwill to create a pack of some of my favorite accents!

So Time to Hit the Craft Space! Deadline 9-20 @ 12pm

No comments: