Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Blog hop 3 more down- 3 to go!

The first I completed is for http://practicalscrappers.blogspot.com/ They challenged to use die cuts on a project. Pretty simple so here is my page using 2 die cuts: the dog house and the dog


The second challenge I completed was a little more difficult we had to make a scrapbook page "Old School" meaning no cricut, cuttlebug, or other fancy scrapbooking tools of today. The only thing I question later is if the corner rounder is considered old school? Well you could have done that with scissors. As you can see I ripped the paper along a trace line with my hands, added vellum behind the photos and then cut with scissors to try and keep the lines straight. Then I rounded the corners and added stickers to embellish. O yeah and I pocked holes through the paper with a pen and added the ribbon it sorta worked but at the same time it is a little uneven with large holes so I think I will stick to my fancy tools:) Oh yeah it was for http://thecraftingpot.blogspot.com/2009/09/friday-sept-25th-blog-hop-challenges.html





The third challenge was from http://digital.sewmanycards.com/2009/09/24/join-us-for-a-blog-hop.aspx and we had to use that cute little horse with hello in a project. This was kind of difficult for me because I don't really have any markers and I hate coloring things in but I am proud of how it turned out!






3 comments:

Christine Meyer said...

You did an awesome job on all these projects!!! Thanks for playing along with Practical Scrappers!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

These are great! Thanks so much for joining us at Practical Scrappers!

The Crafting Pot said...

Yes, corner rounders are old skool. I bought mine 10+ years ago. It's a great layout. I love the ribbon bottom. ~Gena (TCP)